FROM SESSION TO PORTRAIT
Below you will find more information on how the process works. From the time you book your session, to the delivery of your products, we are a there to help guide you through this process. We strive to provide our clients with a boutique experience and will not leave you to figure this all out on your own. Whether it's where to hang images on your wall or what the best clothing choices are, thats what we are here for!
BEFORE THE SESSION
Once your session date is booked we discuss your portrait needs via phone, in-person or by email. A great way to get started is to send us a style board with your session ideas via Pinterest. Based on your needs will then decide a location for your session, which could be an outdoor location, at your home, or in studio.
AT THE SESSION
- We will briefly review our plan for the session.
- We will take a little time to get to know everyone involved in the session.
- Especially the kiddos! ☺ and let them get used to us and the camera before we begin photographing.
- We all want our kids to be on their best behavior but we prefer to allow little space so that their sweet nature shines through.
- We will make sure no one is forced to do anything they do not want to do.
- We also ask everyone to put their best foot forward and be happy, since adults set the tone for the children.
- The session generally lasts between 50-70 minutes and for the best smiles please feel free to bring favorite snacks.
AFTER THE SESSION
- Your portraits will be culled to the absolute best of the best, usually 30 images.
- All images will be color corrected, cropped, edited and prepared for presentation.
- At approximately 2 weeks, we will schedule and conduct your order session in your home, where you will make portrait selections and purchases at that time.
- Your order will be processed and completed within 10-14 days (slightly longer for albums and framed products).
- We will archive all of your ordered images for reorders for one year.
- We will call you to schedule pick-up as soon as your art arrives.
- No camera/cell phones are allowed at sessions, or at your ordering session.
- In case of rain or severe weather, the studio reserves the right to postpone the session, by no more than 2 weeks.
- Sessions may be rescheduled by the client once; otherwise the retainer will be forfeited.
- Due to the custom nature of portraits, all orders are paid in full at the ordering session.
- Our studio accepts cash, checks, and credit card payments.
- There is a $500 minimum portrait order for all sessions. There is a $100 minimum for re-orders. Current pricing will apply.
- Prices are subject to change without notice, but current pricing at time of booking is honored for one month after your ordering session.
- To make room for new clients, unordered images will be purged from our systems 60 days after your session. Ordered images will be archived in our system for 1 year for holiday cards and reorders
- Printing, copying, downloading or scanning images without written consent is strictly prohibited.
© 2016 SWINSON STUDIOS | WEBSITE HANDCRAFTED BY TED UNRUH